At St. Columba’s Credit Union we try to make it as easy as possible as we understand your time is precious. There are a number of ways you can repay your loan or lodge to your account:
- At the Counter – call into any of our 4 branches, Mervue, Oranmore, Galway Shopping Centre or Eyre Square
- Electronic Funds Transfer / Standing Order from your Bank Account. To set up an Electronic Funds Transfer / Standing Order please call us 091 755 825
- Online through your Bank’s Online Banking facility by using your unique BIC and IBAN numbers which are available from any of our branches
- Over the phone using your Debit Card. Tel: 091 755 825
- Payroll Deduction, Paypath, Social Welfare and/or Pension. For further information call into St. Columba’s Credit Union or Tel: 091 755 825
You can use your debit card at the counter or over the phone the make payments.