We are a strong financial co-operative with over 54 years’ experience in providing competitive lending and savings services to our members. We are currently recruiting for the following positions;
We are in the process of updating our member files and are asking all members to provide up to date proof of their Identity, Address and PPS number to ensure our compliance with Anti-Money Laundering, Central Credit Register, Data protection and Taxation legislation.
- Picture Id (passport or driving licence)
- Proof of address (e.g. Utility bill, dated within the last 8 weeks)
- Proof of PPS number
- Get Organised. In secondary school, the teachers tended to lead you through all the homework and due dates. In college, the lecturers post the assignments — often for the entire semester — and expect you to be prepared. Buy an organiser, use an app, or get a big wall calendar — whatever it takes for you to know when assignments are due.
- Find the ideal place for you to study. It may be your room or a cosy corner of the library, but find a place that works best for you to get your work done — while avoiding as many distractions as possible.
- Seek a balance. College life is a mixture of social and academic happenings. Don’t tip the balance too far in either direction. One motto to remember is to “study hard, play hard.” Read More »
Notice to Members who have Outstanding Loans and Loan Applicants re Central Credit Register The Central Bank of Ireland are setting up a Central Credit Register under the Credit Reporting Act 2013. The Central Credit Register is a national database that will, on request, provide:
- a borrower with an individual credit report detailing their credit agreements;
- a lender with comprehensive information to help with credit assessments; and
- the Central Bank with better insights into national trends in the provision of credit.
- your name;
- date of birth; and
- personal public service number (PPSN) – a very importan Read More »
For the second successive year, credit unions have placed in first position in the CXi Ireland Customer Experience Report 2016 Result marks the unrivalled dedication and commitment which credit union personnel give to serving credit union members across the country For the second successive year, credit unions have scooped top spot in the CXi Customer Experience Survey 2016, a study which measures the level of service which organisations across the country give to their customers. Scoring very highly on empathy, personalisation and integrity, credit unions led the way, followed by Lush Handmade Cosmetics in 2nd position and An Post in 3rd place. The 2016 CXi survey was conducted in June 2016 by Amárach Research. A repres Read More »
New or Used…You Choose!
- NO Up-Front Payment
- NO Balloon Payment at the end of term!
- NO Restrictions on mileage
- NO Wear and Tear clauses
- NO Worries about future value of the car
- Own your car from day one.
- Interest Rate just 7.77% APR
- Pay off when you like – no hidden fees!
- Non-members can apply!